eMedia My ViolinIn Stock.
- Over 160 lessons featuring basic techniques, rhythm tunes and popular songs
- Over 70 large-format full-motion videos guide kids through playing techniques
- Animated Fingerboard shows correct fingerings as the music plays
- Finger Tracker listens to kids play and shows whether fingers are placed correctly
- Creative interactive games make learning fun and exciting
eMedia My Violin
eMedia My Violin is a unique, easy and fun way for kids ages 6 and up to learn to play the violin! An animated character named Val the Violin guides kids through over 160 lessons authored and presented by professional violinist Sabina Skalar, M.M. My Violin covers basics such as holding & tuning the violin and playing rhythmic tunes, and moves on to playing songs, reading music notation and much more. An animated fingerboard shows kids where to put their fingers as the live recorded audio plays. Also included are adjustable-speed MIDI tracks, so kids can learn at their own pace. Recorded voice and accompaniment tracks provide exciting options to have fun with. Built-in tools help make learning easier. The revolutionary new Finger Tracker tool listens to the violin playing and shows whether fingers are placed correctly. Additional features such as an automatic tuner, metronome and digital recorder are also included. eMedia My Violin is the perfect way to introduce children to playing violin! Built-in accessories: Automatic Tuner: Kids can tune their violin quickly and easily. Digital Metronome: Kids can keep a steady beat with audio and/or visual feedback. Digital Recorder: Allows kids to record and play themselves back for friends and family to hear! Research has proven that children who play a musical instrument do better in school, form friendships more easily and gain self-confidence. Get your child playing with the fun and easy way to learn – eMedia My Violin!
eMedia My Violin Reviews
- Amanda HillsVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: StandardPackage arrived ahead of schedule. Could not use the CD-Rom directly on Windows10. I was directed to a website do download the software using serial # on the CD sleeve....
- Frederick StanleyVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: StandardI have purchased e-media's Piano software. It has been wonderful for 4 members of our family to learn piano from the utmost beginnings. I purchased violins and this...
- Bradley FreemanVerified PurchaseThe software seems good so far. I bought this for my 9 year old with her first violin. The lessons are easy to follow, and it has feedback through the microphone which helps...
- Sandra NelsonVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: Standardi gave this and a violin to my daughter for her sixth birthday, we have just started it and I am blown away! It makes me want to go and by myself a violin to learn with her....
- Marcia PashVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: StandardI just got my copie of "My Violin" today in the mail. After playing with the program for about 3-4 hours, I have to say I LOVE! it. I am 31 years old, and I'm just now...
- Ruth FergusVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: StandardI decided to try my hand at teaching myself violin. I read a lot of internet posts that stated that the violin was very difficult and nearly impossible to teach to yourself....
- Svetlana BohringerVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: StandardI've always wanted to learn to play the violin so about a month ago I broke down and bought my instrument. The next step was to find lessons and I looked all over. Bottom...
- Cecilia RobinsonVerified PurchasePlatform: PC/Mac DiscEdition: StandardI purchased this program for my 7 year old daughter after she got a violin for Christmas. I'm impressed with the program because she doesn't really need adult direction and...
From the manufacturer
Over 160 Violin Lessons for Kids!
Research has proven that children who play an instrument do better in school, make friends more easily, are more creative, learn self-discipline, and gain self-confidence.
eMedia My Violin provides over 160 violin lessons for kids or anyone young at heart! It features the animated character Val the Violin and instruction from professional violinist Sabina Skalar, M.M., who has played with the New York City Ballet. My Violin teaches children how to play violin with proper fingering and bowing technique; plus, they’ll learn the basics of music, including how to read music notation and play easy violin songs. The lessons are easy to follow with videos featuring close-ups that guide kids through songs and playing techniques.
eMedia My Violin is the perfect way to introduce children to playing violin! By interacting with Val the Violin and other playful characters and scenes, kids will have fun while learning music.
Val provides verbal instruction, Sabina demonstrates techniques visually in the videos, and the student will enjoy playing exercises and songs in the step-by-step lessons.
Interactive games make learning fun and help children by reviewing what they learned in the lessons. They teach violin notes, accents, rhythms, and violin fingering.
Audio playback for selected lessons include violin only, voice only, and full audio including both violin and voice. Play along with tracks that you can speed up or slow down including colorful MIDI accompaniments, metronome tick or the performance track.
Cool Tools and Special Features
Kids or adults learn violin easier and faster with the interactive technology in eMedia My Violin.
The Finger Tracker listens to the violin being played and shows whether fingers are placed correctly. The Animated Fingerboard shows color-coded fingerings as the music plays so kids can easily follow along. Double-clicking on any note will also show them where to put their fingers.
Includes Automatic Tuner, Recorder, and Metronome software tools.